The Right Security Services Partner
Choosing the right security partner can be time consuming and expensive if the wrong choice is made in the busy modern multi-tasking age. It is more important than ever to select a partner who will deliver first time, every time whilst adapting to any changes in the longer term.
At Crown Security Services we recognise the flexibility and attention to detail each contract demands. We understand the need for any changes to your security requirements to be fully understood and adopted from day one.
We employ Best Practise:
- To enhance the current standard of Service.
- To implement internal and external Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the security service (agreed in advance) giving you an effective measuring tool.
- To respond quickly and efficiently to your changing needs.
We help deliver this by:
- Employing the right people; we make sure our security officers do the right things in the right way for you!
- Making sure our Security Personnel are hired, trained and fully vetted by us, our employees are properly licensed, and committed to providing an excellent service and are adaptable to your needs.
- Working as your true service partner, we will work with you to deliver a first-class security service.
- Recognising we are a people business; we invest in our people, giving each and every one the time they need, encouraging and motivating them.
Crown Security Services are official members of a large number of nationally and internationally recognised organisations, including the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) and Security Industry Authority (SIA).
We also hold official accreditation for health and safety and quality control bodies in the UK, constantly meeting and exceeding the requirements of British Standards legislation. Our recognition under the world-renowned ISO 9001 Quality Management scheme is further testament to our expertise in quality systems, project management and all-round security provision.
Further accreditions are held for OSHAS 18001 Health & Safety Assessment Scheme and ISO 14001 for environmental standards.