Join Crown Security Services
Crown Security Services is a successful family owned security company based out of Birmingham in the West Midlands. We are always seeking to employ qualified individuals for vacancies across our company. We will always consider enthusiastic, talented and loyal people to fill roles within our team.
- Static Security Officers.
- Mobile Response Drivers.
- Control Room Operatives.
- CSCS Trained Security Officers.
What makes a good officer?
- Physically Fit - An effective security operative must be healthy, agile and physically capable to defend and protect self and the client when necessary.
- Attitude - Approachable, receptive and polite attitude is helpful in all situations, whilst a calm yet assertive demeanour must be maintained at all times.
- Presentable - A clean, smart, positive image should be maintained at all times to establish credibility.
- Reliable - Maintaining professional integrity, and exercising honesty and dependability is essential when taking care of the interests of the client and the general public.
- Communication Skills - Strong verbal, non-verbal and written communication is essential when dealing with team members, clients and the general public.
- Licensing - Hold or be willing to undertake the appropriate checks to obtain the relevant SIA license.
- Training - Already trained or be willing to undertake training including further training such as Door Supervisor, 1st Aid, CRCS, etc.
By applying for a position with Crown Security Services you are giving us express consent to deal with your application and process your personal data for the same purpose. This will involve third parties such as SIA, credit reference agencies and previous employers. Your data will be processed according to GDPR. You may withdraw your consent at anytime by writing to us at the address on our contact page.
Please remember due to the large number of applications we receive, it is not always possible to respond to every application. If your application is successful, we will contact you within 7 days of receipt of your application.